Sunday, 11 March 2012

Why I Chose to Write This Blog..

So, why did I decide to write a blog about my job? Well, for 3 years now I have been working for a very popular high street fashion store. Little did I know that when I embarked on this journey that the job would consist of so much, I mean that in a literal and emotional sense.
I love my job, the people I work with and the new faces that I meet everyday, but very early on I realised there is alot more to working in a shop than standing behind the tills, which I truely believe is the british highsteet shoppers impression of my job and what it entails.
So I guess this blog is to educate you, shoppers, into my life and that of my collegues as to what really goes on behind the smiles and folding of clothes at the tillpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment